ReFEEL App pitching at the 1st Romanian Venture Forum held at the National Opera
ReFEEL App is one of the five startups pitching at the 1st Romanian Venture Forum held at National Opera in front of the government, venture capitals, angel investors, board company members, and entrepreneurship representatives.
This Wednesday, Lavinia Iancu, Founder and CEO @ ReFEEL Solutions Inc. and SUSTENOBIL PR/ODUCTION, pitches the brand-new idea of the ReFEEL App, pivoting to a Global Sustainability HUB, within the Green Pitching session alongside four other startups from the Clean Tech/Green Energy Sector, in front of the jury members:
- Cristian NEGRUTIU – Founding Partner Sparking Capital
- Antonela DRAGOMIR– Investment Manager Catalyst Romania
- Ionuț Cristian CIUBOTARU – Vice-president Business Development OMV Petrom
- Gabriel BIRIȘ – Co-Managing Partner Biriș Goran
- Aleksandar BIJELIĆ – President of the Board Serbian Venture Network
The National Association of Entrepreneurs (ANAA) and Catalyst Romania initiated the Romanian Venture Forum in partnership with the National Confederation for Feminine Entrepreneurship (CONAF) and the Bucharest National Opera. It aims at the rapid growth of young companies in the context in which the market of Venture Capital offers sustainable solutions to long-term economic development.
Meet us there!